DEALZ IS THE best shop in Ireland, bar none.
DEALZ IS THE best shop in Ireland, bar none.
Source: Ilac.ie
Do you ever go to Dealz to get some crisps for €1.49 but you come out with the whole store including a elephant and a garden scissors.
— Kate (@KateOLoughlinx) May 23, 2016
You've got to love Dealz. 5 Freddo bars for €1.49. That's my lunch sorted for the week.
— The Dark Prince MBE (@DanielBride1) February 9, 2015
My life's returning to the point where I eat Dealz €1.49 pre-made sandwiches. Dark dark times
— Gavin Falvey (@Gav_Falvey) March 23, 2016
i bought gold hoops in dealz for 1.49 i really hope my ears don't fall off
— rebecca (@rbcakn) March 2, 2016
Me in Dealz. "Sure it's only €1.49"
— Irish Mammy (@IrishMammyBlog) February 29, 2016
At the til "That'll be €60"
😨😨😨
we're now in dealz & my mam is holding up pads saying how they're only €1.49 literally end my life right now
— orla (@roastbeefdinner) June 12, 2015
I hate having to pay like 2 euro for a lighter when I know I could buy 6 in Dealz for 1.49
— Róisín (@_rorofosho_) July 21, 2014
Ngl. Spending hours in Dealz in Killarney with the moths was such a highlight of this year.
— chloe (@cxloe) August 13, 2012
Dealz should do naggins. I'm going to Dragons Den with that
— Jesse (@JesseIsAlri) February 20, 2015
Carol just went to Dealz without me. She called to see if I wanted anything. "One box of betrayal please".
— David Rochford (@david_rochford) July 3, 2016
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire