THE WISE ROBBIE Williams once said.
Millenniaaaaaaaals.
THE WISE ROBBIE Williams once said.
Source: Youtube
Millenniaaaaaaaals.
Adulthood milestones for millennials:
— Claire Hennessy (@clairehennessy) August 7, 2016
- doing own laundry
- moving from Lidl wine to Tesco's wine
- owning a spice rack
Headline: "Millenials are terrible and lame and we all hate them", says every male journalist in their 40s and 50s.
— Patrick Kelleher (@paddykell) August 7, 2016
Ombré: the style trend that began when millennials began graduating college with loans, and could no longer afford to get their hair dyed.
— Rachael Fox (@rachaelnfox) August 13, 2014
I am a millennial & I only eat things I can consume through a crazy straw & I hate working!!!!
— Gabby Noone (@twelveoclocke) February 23, 2016
As a millennial, I should be allowed to pay for a pour over coffee with a vine of a macklemore concert
— Conner O'Malley (@conner_omalley) January 10, 2015
[Millennial film noir]
— (((Michael))) (@Home_Halfway) February 2, 2016
There I was, twerking in the club, and she walks in
Legs on fleek, crunk as hell bod
I knew I had to make her my bae
Millennials will be remembered for remembering the '90s.
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) August 3, 2015
*starts iraq war*
— Hippo (@InternetHippo) August 10, 2016
*creates 08 financial crash*
*cracks knuckles and starts writing article*
Here’s how millennials are ruining everything
A millennial is any young person you don't like.
— Kashana (@kashanacauley) April 30, 2016
Headline: Millennials Are Literally Fighting Each Other For Food In A Winner-Takes-All Gladiatorial Deathdome
— Chris Person (@Papapishu) April 26, 2016
Photo: Someone taking a selfie
millennials have way too many excuses imo. just grow up with rich parents like I did, idiots
— derbel mcdillet (@garbage_person) July 1, 2016
Millennials should grow up and stop trying to roll back all the mad, irrational hatred we've been allowing against people for no reason.
— Ben Fraser (@benfraser06) August 6, 2016
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire