mercredi 17 août 2016

Can We Guess How Many Points You Got In Your Leaving Cert?

LEAVING CERT STUDENTS finally got their results today. But can we guess how many you got back in the day?

aleaving Source: RollingNews

1. Was secondary school fun for you?
Leah Farrell Rollingnews.ie
Yes, great craic.
Best time of my life!

Not really, but I still miss it.
No WAY it was the worst.

It was grand.
2. Have you ever asked for more paper in an exam?
Leah Farrell

Can't remember, maybe?
3. Did you ever do grinds?
Laura Hutton
Yeah my mam made me
No, I was fine

Yes, they were a pain
No wasn't arsed
4. Did you go to a mixed school?
Laura Hutton
No, I went to an all girls school

No, I went to an all boys school
I went to a boarding school
5. Which subject were you best at?
Rollingnews, Sam Boal



6. What's the highest qualification or degree you have?
Shutterstock


PhD or other doctorate
Didn't go to college

Haven't been to college yet

Higher diploma

Another kind of certificate
7. Did you leave any of your exams early?
Hell no, you should stay and read over
Yeah, if I was finished I left

Can't remember
No I hadn't time
8. Are you a lick?
Sasko Lazarov, RollingNews.ie
I've been called a lick

I don't think so
I'm nice to people, if that makes me a lick, grand
9. What did your mam think of your results?
Leon Farrell
She didn't see them
Delighted, was on the phone bragging

She gave out to me
I can't really remember

Proud, no matter what
10. How was results night?
Photocall Ireland!
The BEST craic

Best night I ever had
A bit of a let down

DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Can We Guess How Many Points You Got In Your Leaving Cert?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire