Source: Giphy
SOMETIMES IT’S HARD to be a woman.
But at least we have Feminist Twitter to make us laugh, right?
1.
I can't destroy the patriarchy but I can smear foundation on a mans suit every time he makes me hug him. 💄💋
— Cariad Lloyd (@ladycariad) June 8, 2016
2.
3.
A sassy feminist tote bag won't stop the patriarchy but it probably will stop people from trying to talk to you on an airplane
— Erin Gloria Ryan (@morninggloria) June 3, 2016
4.
Dolls teach girls very unrealistic body standards. A Russian doesn't have to have many tiny Russians inside her to be beautiful.
— Megan Amram (@meganamram) September 17, 2012
5.
If it's so normal and well-intended, why don't men tell other men to smile?
— Abbi Crutchfield (@curlycomedy) October 31, 2014
6.
Woman: I'm sorry I can't go ahead with bearing this child.
— Eleanor Tiernan (@eleanortiernan) December 23, 2014
Ireland: What's your excuse?
Woman: I'm dead.
Ireland: We can make it work.
7.
Source: Alison Spittle/Twitter
8.
That last flight was a feminist victory as I refused to cede even an inch of armrest to the bro sprawled out next to me
— Mallory Ortberg (@mallelis) July 26, 2014
9.
10.
Women make better Ghostbusters than men because we are used to caring about invisible problems no one else believes in.
— Stacey Nightmare (@STACEYNIGHTMARE) January 28, 2015
11.
Instead of a block option on Twitter, let's have a "notify his mom" button
— Jessica Valenti (@JessicaValenti) October 18, 2015
12.
I like my coffee how I like my men. Incapable of disrespecting me.
— OhNoSheTwitnt (@OhNoSheTwitnt) May 4, 2015
13.
14.
More ladies should leave internet comments on men's accomplishments like "he sucks as an astronaut but i'd sit on his face"
— dr. dalia ☥ (@DALIAMALEK) May 30, 2015
15.
Million dollar idea: A specialty publicity firm that teaches celebrities how to answer questions about feminism without sounding like morons
— Sam Lansky (@samlansky) September 22, 2014
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire